Ken Harrison’s new podcast features fearless, no-holds-barred conversations from a biblical worldview with the leaders, influencers and changemakers behind today’s news.
COLORADO SPRINGS — Ken Harrison, CEO of WaterStone and volunteer chairman of Promise Keepers, launched his new interview podcast, “On the Edge with Ken Harrison,” Thursday. This weekly podcast features fearless, no-holds-barred conversations from a biblical worldview with the leaders, influencers and changemakers behind today’s news.
The podcast, available in both audio and video form, can be found on YouTube and top podcast platforms, including Apple and Spotify. Podcast listeners can also receive a challenging weekly devotional that will inspire them to put their faith into action.
Ken Harrison said,
“Our goal with the podcast is to build godly people for a better tomorrow. Yet so many people are bombarded by messages hostile to the Word of God and overwhelmed by the headlines of the day that I knew I had to take action. ‘On the Edge with Ken Harrison’ shines the light of God’s Word on the toughest, timeliest issues relating to current events, faith, family and fatherhood.”
The first two episodes featured Ken Harrison with guests:
- Rev. Sam Rodriguez, president of the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference, discussing the need for Christians to stand up against the increasing attacks on religious liberty.
- David J. Harris, host of the “David J. Harris Jr. Live,” discussing race, athletes kneeling during the national anthem, President Trump’s character, the election, the nation’s identity crisis, the welfare state and Planned Parenthood.
Future podcast guests include:
- Senator James Lankford, U.S. senator from Arkansas and Promise Keepers’ board member.
- Kelly Shackleford, president and CEO of First Liberty Institute, the largest legal firm in the nation dedicated exclusively to protecting religious freedom for all Americans.
- James Robison, founder and president of LIFE Outreach International and host of the daily television program “LIFE Today.”
- John Stonestreet, president of the Colson Center for Christian Worldview and co-host of “BreakPoint,” the daily cultural commentary founded by the late Chuck Colson.
- The Benham brothers, former professional baseball players, bestselling authors, speakers and nationally acclaimed entrepreneurs.
- Kevin McGary, President of the Frederick Douglass Foundation of California, a public policy and educational organization.
- Chad Hennings, founder of Wingmen Ministries, COO/Partner at Rubicon Representation, and Promise Keepers’ board member.
- Victor Marx: a high-risk humanitarian with successful missions helping orphans and widows in non-permissive and high threat environments like Iraq and Southeast Asia.
- Steve Berger, pastor of Grace Chapel in suburban Nashville and Promise Keepers’ pastoral advisory board member. The podcast is sponsored by WaterStone, which assists givers to support their favorite charities by crafting customized, innovative giving solutions that empower donors to prioritize income, minimize taxes and optimize giving.
MEDIA NOTE: Please email Press@theKcompany.co to schedule an interview with “On the Edge with Ken Harrison” Ken Harrison and any of his guests.